Our environment is crying out for help. We can actually help save and conserve our planet in our own little ways. I made a list that can actually help contribute in saving the planet.
Simple Ways To Help Our Environment
- Purchase books online. If you are a bookworm and love reading, goodnews is that you can buy them digitally and save money with Wayfair coupon 20% off. Visit Amazon or any ecommerce stores that offer books and you’ll be surprised at how much cheaper they cost.
- No to shopping bags. Bring your own tote bag to carry everything you need to buy when shopping. While there are things that really need to be packed after purchase, the cool thing is that you don’t need tons of shopping bags to carry them all. You only need one.
- What’s good about this? Your contribution of not patronizing plastic bags / shopping bags is saving at least 1-2 trees, a raw material used to create a shopping bag. And you also contribute in reducing plastic bags that’s floating around our bodies of waters.
- Choose whole foods vs packaged foods. Why? It’s not only healthy but you reduce the trash that’s being contributed to landfills. Imagine how many cans, plastics, bottles, and other packaging materials that are scattered all around our landfill? All of these are actually coming from packaged foods.
- Cook your own food vs take outs. When you cook your own food, you eat it right from your own plate, use your own cuttleries, and cups. Your food doesn’t have to come packaged in styrofoams, plastic spoons, table napkins, and plastic cups.
- Consume less, spend less. When you make a purchase such in clothing and make up, you know that you are going to use these products for a very long time. Do not go out shopping for another pair of shoes when you still have 10 pairs of shoes that you can use just for any occasion. Or avoid buying another set of makeup when you still have another set earning dust in your dresser.
Simple contributions make a big difference. And if we are able to make some change, you are able to make some change, and together we can save the planet along with other millions of people, putting their hands together to make this work. Let’s save the planet for the next generation, and the generations yet to come.